Welcome to ABR Americas

 Clean your house naturally… an ABSOLUTE MUST when you have a child with CP!​​​​​​​

Image
When a child has Cerebral Palsy, there are numerous areas of his/her overall health that need to be monitored.  One of the most important is their respiratory health, as poor respiration has serious consequences not only on their health but also on their development.
Did you know that the cleaner your home is, the more respiration problems you may trigger in your child with CP, because of toxic cleaning products (soaps, polishes, grooming supplies, etc).
Even products advertised as “green” or “natural” may contain ingredients that can cause health problems.
Some products release dangerous chemicals, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs).  Other harmful ingredients include ammonia and bleach  VOCs and other chemicals released when using cleaning supplies can irritate the eyes and throat and contribute to chronic respiratory problems, allergic reactions, headaches and other health problems.
Products containing VOCs and other toxic substances can include:
  • Aerosol spray products, including health, beauty and cleaning products;
  • Air fresheners;
  • Chlorine bleach;
  • Detergent and dish-washing liquid;
  • Dry cleaning chemicals;
  • Rug and upholstery cleaners;
  • Furniture and floor polish; and
  • Oven cleaners.
Even natural fragrances such as citrus can react to produce dangerous pollutants indoors.
So, it is of primary importance to limit your child’s exposure to those risks… and you can do it in a very easy, inexpensive and even fun way…