The Fall and flu season are already upon us, and there is nothing worse for our beloved special needs children than trying to go through the day with a congested head!
ABR has very effective techniques to clear sinuses and reinforce respiration.
If your child has a cold and feels miserable, a warm bath soaking in these relaxing, antibacterial essential oils will do him/her a world of good!!!
· 1 cup Epsom salt
· 1 cup quick oats
· 1/2 cup baking soda
· 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
· 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
· 15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
1. Grind oats in a food processor, or coffee grinder, into a fine flour-like texture.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until oils are evenly distributed.
3. Store in a glass jar and use about 1 cup of mixture per bath.
Tip: Create a pouch for your mixture using a sock or pantyhose to reduce floating oatmeal flakes in your bath.